A leading diagnostics provider glad to introduce permanent and temporary internship/attachment program that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic medical facility. This is a structured program that provides work experience/ exposure for a specific period of time. It is a temporary position also allows young people the opportunity to consolidate and translate the skills learned from their training into job experience.
- A letter from university/college confirming current enrollment, completion letter or certificate.
- Indexing/ registration or current license by RPB (if available)
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences, Higher National Diploma in medical imaging sciences or degree in medical imaging sciences as prescribed in Radiation Protection Act CAP 243.
- Registration certificate from society of radiography in Kenya (SORK), if available.
- Evidence of a medical cover and a good medical health.
- A completed internship application form.
- A recent passport size photo.
- A copy of national identity card.
The internship/attachment program is open to:
(i) Unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree/ diploma courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
(ii) Graduates of degree and diploma programs, for which internship/attachment is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
(iii) Students who are currently undertaking the mentioned course.
All application to be done by close of business 20th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SCANLAB NAKURU LTD does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship/attachment Program