We are a leading diagnostic company based in Nakuru and wish to recruit for the Receptionist/ Front Office Person position.
- Maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception.
- Answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly,
- Receiving patients warmly in a timely manner and giving them complete information about the services they are seeking,
- Managing administrative records and retrieving or filing office records
- Liaising with floor managers to ensure the queue is maintained and clients are given services in the shortest time possible.
- Following office procedures for patient referrals to the facility,
- Handling billing and accepting payments
- Making requisitions for the reception and ensuring the place is a clean and safe space for the clients
- Receiving clients’ concerns and addressing them completely
- Ensuring complete services are given at the reception in a professional, empathic manner.
- Give all visitors a feeling of welcome when entering or exiting the facility.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a health sector background
- A deep knowledge of the operations of a customer care department in a similar organization.
Other requirements include:
- Knowledge – Customer Service, sales and marketing, relationship management
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team
- Excellent organizational and time management ability
- Display of professionalism, courtesy, and maturity
- Speed and capability of meeting deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn, and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and office team members
- Working knowledge of office machines, such as copiers, scanners, faxes, phone systems, etc.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
- A Business Related/Customer Service course
- General computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Google
How to apply
If interested, please apply online at https://careers.scanlabkenya.com by close of business 31st August 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
ScanLab Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer