Scanlab Nakuru is seeking to recruit a HR manager. The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have at least 5-7 years’ experience in HR service provision with at least 2-3 years in leadership/ supervisory capacity.
- Have thorough knowledge of labor legislation & data protection laws.
- Have experience with execution & cascading of corporate strategy.
- Strive to understand the organization’s strategy, goals, core values, desired behavior & culture.
- Have good interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal).
- Demonstrate confidentiality, innovation, decision-making & problem solving abilities in all aspects of performance.
- Have good time management, self-management and organizational skills. Goal oriented & able to prioritize tasks & consistently meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop actionable business strategies, budget & plans for the HR department that ensure alignment with short-term & long-term business objectives.
- Support implementation/ attainment of Scanlab’s strategic objectives.
- Provide strategic advisory services to & prepare HR reports for the MD & board of directors.
- Serve as an active member of the management team including scheduling of agenda-driven meetings, tracking progress of pending meeting action items, cascading of corporate strategy to respective units/ departments and to individual employee KPIs.
- Automate fully HR processes including but not limited to:
- Maintaining an employee database/ documentation that is 100% compliant with legal & accreditation requirements.
- Leave application & approval.
- Performance management system.
- Ensure (in collaboration with relevant HODs) that employee recruitment, on-boarding, induction, performance management & exit processes fully comply with the company’s HR manual, HR best practices, legal requirements.
- Ensure new recruits promptly undergo orientation processes including company orientation, department specific orientation, and basic customer service orientation.
- Develop a strong performance management system including KPIs aligned to corporate & unit strategy & goals, identify training needs for teams & individuals, conducting talent gaps analysis & developing plans to upskill the organization in line with company strategy, championing company values, reward & recognition framework.
- Develop a talented, dynamic, highly motivated & engaged workforce.
- Build & drive a change oriented corporate culture of accountability & high performing teams.
- Diploma / Degree in HR or related field and a Higher Diploma in HR management/ CHRP-K certification (mandatory).
- Practicing member of the IHRM in good standing (mandatory).
- Strategic management certification, experience in the health sector will be added advantages.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via https://careers.scanlabkenya.com/ only by close of business 25th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.